|| KPT provides Warranty for a maximum period of 6 months from the date of purchase of the products. This Warranty is only for defective parts. If the tool becomes defective in operation due to design / faulty material and / or workmanship within the warranty period, KPT undertakes to repair the product free of charge, provided -
This Warranty DOES NOT apply to -
- The product is returned at the purchaser’s cost to KPT Sales & Service Center OR its Authorised Service Center with the proof of purchase date and warranty card.
- The product has been purchased by the user for his own use and not for hire or commercial purpose.
- The product has not been misused or has not been carelessly handled or willfully damaged or damaged due to an accident.
- The product has been operated and maintained in accordance with the instructions in the maintenance manual.
- Repairs have not been attempted by person other than service staff of KPT / Authorised Service Center.
- All normal wear and tear of parts e.g. carbon brushes, armatures with heavy commutator wear, bearings, chucks / Keys / O’rings / Seals / electronic components, lubricants, etc.
- Any non-genuine spare parts observed during repair.
- Attachments & accessories supplied with tool.